Detalhe do Artigo
The National Electric Energy Agency (ANEEL) practiced the yellow tariff rate in November. This will generate a cost of $ 1 per 100 kWh (kilowatt-hours) consumed, meaning a reduction from the previous five months when the flag was red. But even with the return of the yellow flag in November, the consumer can not relax in saving electricity.
According to Rodrigo Travi, CEO of Ledax, a manufacturer of high performance LED luminaires for medium and large customers, the LED is ideal for establishments that need to stay with the lights long on. In addition, its use provides efficient and sustainable lighting for environments such as supermarkets, factories, logistics centers, shopping centers, among others. One of the factors in the increase of energy are the lamps used. Many of them are still incandescent, which corroborate with the greater expense of energy and increase in consumption. To achieve a reduction and to have greater durability, the LED lamps (Light Emitting Diode) are the most indicated. To give you an idea, they provide up to 80% energy savings compared to traditional lighting solutions and require the least amount of maintenance due to extremely long service life, which can last up to 25 years if used for two to seven hours per day. day.
"The LED is a semiconductor that can convert electrical energy into light without many thermal losses and, consequently, bring more savings to the light bill. In addition to the energy saving factor, LED luminaires are also much more durable, reaching a lifetime of more than 60,000 hours of use, also reducing the cost with exchanges, "explains the entrepreneur.
In addition to economy and longevity, LED bulbs have other benefits:
- Do not heat the environment - LED bulbs do not give off heat. Although its system heats up, the heatsinks that the lamp possesses cause its heat emission to be minimized to the maximum, being almost imperceptible;
- Sustainability - they manage that more than 98% of their materials are discarded in a simple and economic way, without needing special treatment. Its long life avoids constant changes and reduces the amount of material thrown away;
- Long service life - while the other lamp types have a durability of less than 8 thousand hours, the LED has an average lifetime of 50 thousand hours, or about five years of uninterrupted use;
- Directed focus - the LED allows the emission of directed light. So you can create light effects or highlight environments and objects, in order to further enhance your project;
- High technology - components with very high efficiency, capable of providing light with sufficient intensity operating with intense currents and with spectra that allow to obtain the appropriate illumination for each application.